Sunday, November 26, 2006

One down!

Here is little Shane wrapped up in the quilt I finally finished for him. (He's 11 months old now -- at least I got it done before he turned one...) Behind him is the quilt I made for his older brother Trevor when he was born (I actually got that one done in time for the shower!)

Below you can see the quilt layed out. It has a wonderfully soft Minkee backing. So incredibly soft I almost didn't want to give it up!! It is a Terry Atkinson pattern called Pinwheels and Pearls. DH Lance even helped me tie it because I was stressing so much about getting done in time for Thanksgiving. We don't see our friends Bryan and Molly very often (Shane's parents) as they live in Clovis, CA. Since we were going that way for Thanksgiving, it was the perfect opportunity to give it then. I wasn't thrilled with the colors after I started piecing it, but as usual, by the time it was finished, I was very pleased.


Now onto the 3 other baby quilts I need to get done!

No comments: