Sunday, August 26, 2007

O Blogger

Oh, Blogger, why are you being fickle??? I have pictures to post, but Blogger is not cooperating. I'll try again soon. We did mostly wine tasting today. There is a quilt shop very close to where we are staying here in Grant's Pass, called the Purple Pincushion, but alas, they are closed on Sundays and we won't have time to stop on Monday before we leave town. We hit several wineries and kicked around historic Jacksonville for a bit. There was a quilt shop there called Country Quilts. They had a room that had stacks upon stacks (literally hundreds) of hand made quilts for sale. They gave me a free fat quarter because I was a fellow quilter! Very nice people there.

We are off early tomorrow for a power boat ride on the Rouge River and then over to the Oregon Caves for a couple of days. I don't think there is Internet access there, so it may be a couple of days before I am able to post again. I'll give you all an update when I get to Ashland!

No comments: