Saturday, September 06, 2008

Class starts soon!

So my quilting hiatus lasted a little longer than I intended. With our vacation and my MIL's passing, I wasn't able to get back to sewing as early as I wanted. My mom came to the rescue and I did some sewing at her house last weekend that got me jump-started again. Just in time as the Monday night classes are starting up again. This coming Monday, September 8, 2008 at 6:00 pm will be the preview for the classes starting on September 15th, 2008 (6:00 to 9:00 for 9 weeks) at the Veterans Memorial Building in Redwood City.

I was putting the final border on one of the projects I'll be presenting, and a certain cat decided to attack my feet from under the ironing board. You can see the back view above and the very innocent looking front view below.

He must think he's helping by keeping me moving along! No time to stand around -- there's sewing to be done!

No comments: