Sunday, February 08, 2009

Stash Busting 2009 - Week 6

So here's my new pride and joy! Last week I bought a new Bernina with a stitch regulator. So exciting! I've had my eye on this model for quite a while, and there was a big sale that I couldn't pass up. I've really been struggling with my machine quilting technique, and I really think this should help me out. Next to it you can see the latest Dear Jane block that I made. I've also been playing with my Dear Jane software this week, and I really want to ramp up my block production on this quilt.

Unfortunately, a 4 1/2" Dear Jane block does not take very much stash, so nothing used again this week. I do have an entire quilt cut out and ready to sew tomorrow night. I am determined to count this fabric out next week -- even if I'm doing it Saturday night!! :)

Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric out this week: 0 yards

Fabric in this year: 6 yards
Fabric out this year: 1 yard

1 comment:

Yvette said...

You are going to love your machine! I have had mine almost 2 yrs and I will never give it up.