Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stash Busting 2009 - Week 11

Well if the spring flowers don't want to come out, I'll just have to make some of my own! I finished a small quilt that I designed for the next class, which has a bunch of these fused applique flowers. It is a very happy and springy quilt and I really like how it turned out, however, I'm thinking I want to add some borders now. We'll let it lie right now and I'll decide later. Really, it will probably come down to how much time I have before class starts. I think I only have three weeks left!

On the stashbusting front, despite all of the sewing I did, I didn't buy any fabric this week (yay!). I did finish the flower quilt, but I might still add borders. I think I'll count it out later -- mainly because it's late and I haven't calculated how much fabric I used. So we'll say no fabric in, no fabric out.

Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric out this week: 0 yards

Fabric in this year: 11.75 yards
Fabric out this year: 8.75 yards

1 comment:

Kucki68 said...

What cheerful spring flowers. Just what you need when on the day spring starts it snows.