Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stash Busting 2009 - Week 12

Lots going on in my life right now, but that news is for another post. Right now I only have the energy for a quick stash busting report. I must have been busy -- I totally forgot that it was National Quilting Day yesterday! I was finally able to finish a quilt in class that came completely from my stash!!! So exciting. I counted out some of the fabric a week or two ago even thought it didn't have borders then. So I'll count the borders out this week. I was able to get that done in class on Monday night, but I didn't do any other sewing for the rest of the week. I'm hoping to get some done this week, but this things don't really look any lighter for me, so we'll see...

Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric out this week: 1 yard

Fabric in this year: 11.75 yards
Fabric out this year: 9.75 yards

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

I forgot it was National Quilting Day too, the only quilty thing I did was buy a book!!