Monday, January 04, 2010

Stash Busting 2010 - Week 1

The weekend sure came on us fast. Time to get back to the stashbusting reports. I did do a little sewing this weekend to prepare for class. I pieced together a backing for my scrappy nine-patch quilt, which took just over 5 yards. I also put borders on a small wall hanging that didn't take very much fabric. I'll count it as 5 1/2 yards total. During the week I added 1 1/2 yards that got used for part of the backing and 1 yard for binding. I'm starting out ahead of the game! Yay! Let's see how long that lasts...

Fabric added this week: 2.50 yards
Fabric used this week: 5.50 yards

Fabric added this year: 2.50 yards
Fabric used this year: 5.50 yards

Total usage: 3 yards used

1 comment:

Robin said...

Wow! You are off to a roaring start. Great job! :)