Monday, May 17, 2010

Stashbusting 2010 - Week 20

Just a quick post to report my stashbusting efforts. Sorry no picture today, but I'll link to what I bought! The week before last, I purchased a pack of batik fat quarters from the Fat Quarter Shop for a project that I really want to make soon. It has 12 fat quarters, so 3 yards added. I did wrap a gift in a fat quarter, and I made two small gift bags for Mother's Day which together probably took a quarter yard, so 1/2 yard out.

No sewing for me this week. This weekend we saw Iron Man 2, which was awesome! Then Sunday, Lance and I did some major Spring Cleaning at the humble abode. It was sorely needed. We're not done yet, but we got quite a lot done. Then we were off to a member's event at Savvy Cellar in honor of their new Mountain View location, which opens this Thursday. It is a really nice location near the train station with a nice, comfy patio area. We'll definitely be going there again once it opens!

Fabric added this week: 3.00 yards
Fabric used this week: 0.50 yards

Fabric added this year: 12.50 yards
Fabric used this year: 15.50 yards

Total stash used this year: 3.00 yards

1 comment:

Marken Hadda said...

HI Dear
This is really great post about quilt...............................
Quilting Teachers