Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sweet Zips


I made a couple of these cute zippered pouches for gifts recently and I wanted to share them with you. Unfortunately, my camera is wheezing its last dying breaths at the moment, and I wasn't able to get any pictures of my own before I gave them away. The picture above is from Terry Atkinson (shown with permission), who generously posted the pattern on her blog for free during the Falloween blog hop last month. You can get the pattern on this blog post, which also explains who she is. If you don't know her by name, you certainly know her patterns. She's designed some famous ones, such as Yellow Brick Road. I can't remember how many times I've made that particular pattern. It is a favorite for baby/child quilts. However, I never seem to be able to find it when I need it, so I think I've bought it about three times! Someday when I get my act (and sewing room) together, I'll have a pile of the same pattern!

1 comment:

Robin said...

What a fun design! Terry Atkinson definitely does some neat stuff. Thanks for sharing the link.