Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stash Busting 2011 - Week 11


There hasn't been much going on in the stashbusting department lately.  Soon I'll have a couple of finishes which is exciting.  The only thing I've added is the above two half-yard cuts of Anna Maria Horner voiles that I got at the San Francisco Quilt Guild's show a couple of weekends ago.  I've been wanting to get a little of this fabric for a while now, but I haven't seen it at any of the local shops.  This goes straight into the stash becuase I don't have a project set for them yet.  But I do love how soft they are!  I'll keep these on my sewing table for a while so I can touch them every now and then.

Here are my numbers for the year:

Fabric in this week:  1.00 yards
Fabric out this week:  0.00 yards

Fabric in this year:  4.00 yards
Fabric out this year:  0.75 yards

Check out Judy L's blog to see how others are doing!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Pretty acquisitions! I haven't seen any of the voiles around here either. I'm hoping to go to a quilt show next weekend, so maybe I'll spot some there. You've got me all curious about them. :)

Marti said...

It's hard to go to a quilt show and not buy anything. You did great with just a yard. I am drawn to the yellow and orange. Very pretty!