Friday, April 01, 2011

The Family that Sews Together...

My Internet has been out for days at home.  I can still check things here and there from work, but I am suffering the withdrawals of blog surfing!  I thought I'd pop in here for a moment to share some pictures that my sister sent me.


My sister, Cindy, recently moved her sewing area to a more accessible spot in her home, and she is probably getting more sewing done than I am!  Above are my nephews Jackson and Max.  Jackson decided to make Tasha a little pillow with some of my sister's scraps while Max looks on.


And here's Tasha where all cats love to be - on top of a quilt in progress!  Cindy has since finished this top and it looks great!  I'll try to get a picture of that from her soon.

1 comment:

Robin said...

That is awesome! I hope one day to teach my boys how to sew. It is such a great skill to have (not to mention awesome fun!) :)