Monday, April 11, 2011

Stash Busting 2011 - Week 15

I haven 't really been posting Stash reports lately because I constantly have "no fabric in, no fabric out" weeks, which are not really interesting enough to post about.  However, this week I finished two class projects that came entirely out of my stash.  It didn't really make a dent in any way, but at least nothing came in!  I finished the blue stacked coins quilt that I've been working on for months!  It's really not a difficult quilt, but I haven't had much time to focus on it.  It's not a huge quilt, so this was a total of 3 yards.  I also finished a mini quilt called Button Jar - also from stash.  And hot off the sewing machine, I finished a block for the class Block Lottery.  Oh, I just remembered I finished three blocks for the Just One Star program.  Between these last three things, I'm going to count a total of 1 yard out.  4 yards total out of my stash - that's getting me motivated to get some more projects done!!  Here's the report for 2011 so far:

Fabric in this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric out this week: 4.00 yards

Fabric in this year: 4.00 yards
Fabric out this year: 4.75 yards

1 comment:

Robin said...

Sounds like a pretty productive week! Hopefully you'll share a picture of the finished coins quilt? I'd love to see it.