Monday, June 13, 2011

Design Wall Monday 06/13/11

Here's what is on my design "table" today.  I'm not sure I'm crazy about it.  It is going to be a miniature version of my Scrappy Baskets quilt, which I'll be teaching later this month.  I wanted to play with the coloring, so I used one fabric for all of the basket handles and used some pink and aqua charm squares mostly from my Bliss charm pack.  I'll keep putting it together to see how I like it once it's complete.  It often happens that I don't really like a project until it is done.  I already like it better seeing it in the picture over real-life.

Check out Judy L's blog to see what is on other Design Walls!

3 comments:

carol fun said...

Cute baskets - love the color combo - very fresh and summery!

AnnieO said...

I like the all red basket handles--gives it a modern feel. Isn't it interesting how different things look in photos.

Robin said...

I think this definitely has potential. I certainly love the colors! :)