Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stash Busting 2011 - Week 28


Sorry about the unintentional blogging break.  Lots of things going on at work and at home, and I haven't had the energy to blog much.  I do have some things that I am working on that I'll show this week.  But today is for my stash report.  I'm reporting for the past several weeks.  Let's see, I have a yard of a beautiful aqua and brown paisley print left over from a large piece that I had cut up into fat quarters and given to my quilt class on the last day before the summer break.  Also, my husband went to visit his family down in Clovis, where my favorite fabric shop (Quilter's Paradise) is located.  He is such a sweetheart that he stopped in an picked up a couple of fat quarters as a surprise for me (above).  He said he wanted to try to pick fabrics in a style that I didn't already have.  He did a great job!  Lastly, I did give my sister a yard of solid black from the bolt I bought recently - so yay - one yard down!  I'm still working on the mini basket quilt, but I haven't finished the top, so I won't count that fabric out yet.  Here are my totals so far:

Fabric in this week:  1.50 yards
Fabric out this week:  1.00 yards

Fabric in this year:  36.25 yards
Fabric out this year:  5.75 yards

Check out Judy L's blog to see how everyone else is doing!

No comments: