Monday, August 15, 2011

Design Wall Monday 08/15/11

I haven't done much sewing in the past few weeks.  Just too darn tired and also the computer issues have kept me from sewing and posting. However, I realized that I have only one short month (less than that actually), to get my projects together for the Fall session of my quilting class, so I started getting some work done.  I've done a lot of planning and designing, and now I think I'm ready to roll.  I pulled a bunch of oranges from my stash (above, right) to start on a fall themed project (I see pumpkins in my future!).  The only actual sewing I was able to do was to put together the four quadrants of my color wheel, which is not a class project.  I need to put some borders or something on it to contain the bias edges while I figure out the rest of the design.  My plan is to sew a little every day after work and see how much progress I can make.

Check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone else is working on!

2 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

I love all those oranges....perhaps we are all good and ready for fall, you think?

Nina Marie said...

Nothing like a deadline to get us in gear huh?! Make sure you blog about the class - can't wait to hear - the oranges are enticing!