I have pumpkins on my design wall today. I'm designing a fall-themed project and I made the first one as a six inch (finished) square, but after it was finished, I decided that it was a little too small for what I had planned. So I started over and made another one at a 7 1/2" square. This should work out much better. I had also forgotten to mirror the image the first time around, so I fixed that on the second one. I lucked out and this pumpkin block was already in my EQ7 software, so I didn't have to design it from scratch. I have a second block just about finished already. Other than today I haven't done much sewing lately, and now I feel really motivated to get this project finished. It helps that I cleaned my sewing area yesterday - so nice to have room to work!
Check out Judy L's blog for more design walls!