Saturday, October 08, 2011

Alden Lane Quilt Show 2011

A couple of weeks ago, my Mom, sister and I went over to the Alden Lane Quilt Show in Pleasanton, CA.  We try to go every year and this year was wonderful as usual.  What was even better was that it was not sweltering hot like in the past few years.  In fact, it was a little breezy and even started to sprinkle while we were there.  I took a bunch of pictures, but didn't get everything.  The wind was blowing the quilts around a bit, so pictures were difficult.  The Quilt Show has a great slide show that must have been taken the day before because it looked sunnier and the quilts weren't flying.  Check it out here.












There was an interesting color challenge that a group made.  I took pictures of those that I'll share soon.  I don't want to bog the page down too much with pictures.  I'm already looking forward to next year's show!

No comments: