Monday, October 03, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 10/03/11

I'm all ready for today's Mystery Mondays step!  I pulled my fabrics this weekend and did all of the cutting (shown above).  It's a small project, so it didn't take long.  As usual I was torn about which fabrics to use from my stash.  My first thought was to go Christmas, but I actually have very few Christmas prints in my stash.  Then I saw this Halloween fabric that I bought several years ago.  It has a real vintage feel to it that I just love.  I've been hoarding this piece with no real plan for it.  I only needed a 8 1/2" square, but maybe I'll also use it for the back.

Check out Judy L's blog to see what is on everyone's design walls!

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Halloween fabrics -- the perfect match for a mystery quilt!! Have fun! :)