Sunday, January 01, 2012

Stash Busting 2012 - Week 1

Well here we are at the beginning of a new year.  A time for new beginnings and starting over.  As far as the stash busting goes, I have a clean slate!  I think I did well in 2011.  I fell off the reporting wagon for a while, but most of the reports would have said "nothing in, nothing out".  My biggest purchase was two bolts of fabric in the middle of the year.  One was a solid white and the other solid black.  Having these in my stash has been really handy and I'm glad I got them.  However, it made my stash busting kind of, well, a bust.  As of today, I am re-committing to my stash busting efforts.

To start the year off right, today I put the final borders on a quilt that I have been working on, which means that I can now count the entire top out of my stash.  I haven't worked up the numbers, so I'll report that next Sunday.  I have another small project that just needs borders and I'll be able to count that out as well.  So far I think I'm off to a good start!

Fabric in this week:  0.00 yards
Fabric in this year:  0.00 yards

Fabric out this week:  0.00 yards
Fabric out this year:  0.00 yards

Check out Judy's blog to see how everyone else is doing!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I really hope I can do some stash busting myself this year. The fabric piles are seriously out of control! :)