Monday, February 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 02/20/12

Two more blocks finished for the Just Takes 2 project.  I'm still behind, though.  I have one more block to make from one of the previous pattern releases, but then I have all of the patterns for the latest release to make.  These new ones that were released on Feb 15th seem pretty challenging, but I'm up for it!  I'm very pleased with the larger block in the picture above.  It took me a while to make it, but it's pretty cool looking and most of the points match!  I guess I better get busy and start working on the next ones.

Sorry about the smudge in the pictures lately - I'll fix that today.

Check out Judy L's blog what is on everyone else's Design Walls today.

1 comment:

kwiltnkats said...

I like both blocks you picture. They just keep coming and coming...hope you can catch up...it can be tough I know. Are all the blocks going to be blues and whites? Sandi