Monday, March 26, 2012

Design Wall Monday 03/26/12


No Just Takes 2 blocks on today's Design Wall.  Instead I have blocks for a new project that I'm working on.  I drafted it out in EQ7 and it will be for my upcoming quilting class starting in a few weeks.  Unfortunately, I fell behind on the many projects that I'm trying to keep up with because I was down with the stomach flu this week.  It just wiped me out for a few days.  I still didn't feel much like sewing this weekend, but I did do a little on Saturday and then quite a bit on Sunday.  If I work on it steadliy this week after work, I should be in pretty good shape.

Check out Judy L's blog to see what is on everyone else's Design Walls today!

2 comments:

Dar said...

Interesting color combinations. Kinda reminds me of sherbet ice creams. Looking forward to seeing what it becomes.

Karen said...

I love your two blocks. I love to use black in quilts.