Monday, August 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday 08/20/12


I accomplished my goal for this weekend and got the last of the Great Granny blocks done!  All nine are finished now.  You can see them all on my Flickr page here.  Most of the blocks are made of scraps from a couple of similar Jelly Rolls that I had.  I pulled the fabrics for two of the blocks out of my stash, and those two definitely look different from the rest, but I think they will be fine when they are mixed in.  But on the bonus side - everything for this quilt came from my stash!!

I'm excited to put them all together in a quilt.  I have no idea how I will quilt it.  I may just have it quilted for me at my lqs so I can have it actually finished and not in a pile while I try to decide what to do.

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone else is working on today!

No comments: