Monday, October 29, 2012

Design Wall Monday 10/29/12


On my Design Wall today is my Mystery Mondays project.  I was behind, but as of Sunday I am all caught up.  However, another clue will be posted today.  I think there are a couple of pieced borders coming up next.  Can't wait to see what it will look like in the end!  I ran out of the very pale green fabric I was using for my "light", so I'll have another print in the border.

Other than that, not a lot of sewing going on lately.  During the day I get all motivated to sew after work, but by the time I fight traffic and get settled, I'm too tired to sew.  So most of my sewing is in class on Monday nights and on the weekend.  But I keep plugging away!

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone else is working on today!

No comments: