Monday, November 18, 2013

Design Wall 11/18/13


Here's what is on my Design Wall today.  I just got Lori Holt's new book "Quilty Fun", and she's having a quilt along to make a sampler quilt from the blocks in the book.  It started a couple of weeks ago, and I've been so busy, this is as far as I've gotten.  I cut out the fabric for the Apples block and the Twinkly Stars.  I plan to sew them up tonight in class.  And hopefully I'll be able to keep up from here on out.

http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/search/label/Quilty%20Fun%20Sew%20Along


Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone is working on today!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Cutting out is the hardest part. I am ready to sew my Courthouse Steps. I want to keep up on this QAL. I'm glad it is a new part every Monday.

Shanna said...

I saw the bright blue cutting mat and it brought me here! I so want this book, but I forgot to order it when I used my gift certificate at the fat quarter shop. I am hoping they have it at my LQS so I can buy it and sneak it home, lol. I can't wait to see what fabrics you will choose for each week's blocks!

Podunk Pretties said...

I'm doing Lori's quilt along also. My plan was to stay a week or two ahead of the plan. Well that didn't work out. I'm all caught up and trying to get ahead of the game again. Love your fabrics! Looking forward to seeing your progress.