I was finally able to sew a little on Sunday. I've had a terrible head cold that I can't seem to shake, so I wasn't able to sew over the holiday break as much as I wanted. In fact, I'm terribly behind for my quilting class, which starts very soon. I'll need to get creative in order to have projects to present. I did manage to get out of the house over the weekend. I needed to get outside, so I decided to go to a quilt shop! Which brings me to the stash report... 2014 was a crazy year for me - lots going on, including moving to a new city. All of my fabric got packed up, and I ended up giving away quite a bit that I knew I would never use. I never tallied up how much I got rid of, and so my stash busting reports went by the wayside. Of course, that also meant that I did not tally up how much got added! Now it's a new year and I'm back on the stash busting bandwagon. I bought two one-yard cuts of blue fabrics and one half-yard piece of the print shown below.
So that means I've added 2.50 yards of fabric, but I am also calculating about 2.75 yards used in the quilt top above. I'll be reporting this weekly, if there is any activity. If I haven't used or added any fabric in a given week, I won't bother to post a report.
Fabric added this week: 2.50 yards
Fabric added this year: 2.50 yards
Fabric used this week: 2.75 yards
Fabric used this year: 2.75 yards
Total net usage: 0.25 yards used!
Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone is working on today!