Monday, March 30, 2015

Design Wall Monday 03/30/15


I did some sewing last week and got a great start on the table runner shown above.  We had house guests this weekend, so I did not get to do any sewing, but the runner is still on my design wall.  Other than that, just a few old (but not forgotten) projects so the wall doesn't look too neglected!  Tonight is the final quilt class of the winter session, which is always a fun night!  We have a pot luck, door prizes, and block lottery drawing.  The class is small this session, but still a lot of fun.  I get a break next Monday, then the class starts up again in April with the spring session.  That will take us into June.  I just need to finish up a couple of projects and write the patterns and I'll be set until fall.

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone else is working on today!

No comments: