Monday, January 18, 2016

Design Wall Monday 01/18/16


I didn't get any sewing done this past week.  Still not feeling great from being sick the week before.  I took the leftover blocks from the top I finished last week and put them up on the design wall.  I had 15 blocks, so I need to piece one more to have the four by four setting.  The pieces in the lower left hand side are not sewn together - I just put them up there to fill out the setting.  I may or may not use those prints.  I will sew these together and finish it up as a baby quilt for donation.  I like how I could use the same blocks as last week and turn them a different way to get a different design.

That's all from me on the quilting front.  Please be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what is on everyone's design walls today.  Also linking up with Let's Bee Social on Wednesday and Quilt Story on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lorinda Davis said...

I love your design here- the bight colors on the white looks really great. I hope you feel better soon!