Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Lance!

Last week Lance got a new "ride" (see above). His old scooter was getting old, and probably had more miles on it than a scooter should have. And this new one is even my favorite color!

Today is Lance's birthday! A few friends got together last night for pizza and beers and he had a great time. Right now he's napping listening to his new iPod, wearing a new hat -- both birthday gifts.


We had a very nice thanksgiving with family in Clovis, CA. What an incredible dinner Marylou made! It was really nice to see everyone again, and we are so lucky to have another entire dinner of leftovers -- there will probably be leftovers from that as well. I was able to shop at my favorite quilting shop, Quilter's Paradise, in Clovis while we were there. I got lots of goodies and am very inspired -- I'm hoping to sneak in some sewing today.

No comments: