Edited to correct the block name (J3)...
Yay me! I got my first Dear Jane block done this weekend (not including the practice ones I made a few months ago...)! This is block J3, and it has a little piecing and a little applique. I cropped it so you can see what it will look like after the seam allowances are gone. I like it a lot and it wasn't too difficult. I'm on my way! Only 224 blocks to go. Hmm. I'm guessing I won't be as excited after 100 blocks or so.
Unfortunately for my stash busting efforts, I did buy some fabric this weekend. However, it was for the Dear Jane quilt! I got a few fat quarters to add some variety to the colors I have chosen and mapped out for the quilt. I got five fat quarters total, so 1.25 yards added.
Fabric in this week: 1.25 yards
Fabric out this week: 0 yards
Fabric in this year: 14.25 yards
Fabric out this year: 11.75 yards