Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stash Busting 2010 - Week 13


I'm a little late, but finally back to the stash report! Really, I waited yesterday because I am so close to a couple of finishes, I thought I might have something to report, but no luck. The day got late and I didn't finish anything.

Last Monday I finished another Dear Jane block shown above. I have another one half way finished, so I'm rolling right along with those at the moment. The bits of time I have during class are great for this project. I don't want anyone to see the class projects before they are ready, so I can't work on those there.
In the weeks that I didn't post a stash report, I bought 2 yards of white for one of the class projects, then yesterday I bought 2 yards for borders also for class projects. For the most part I just have borders left, so I'm really close to calling all that fabric busted!! In the mean time, I've fallen the "wrong way" in the stash report. Not for long, though!!

Fabric added this week: 4.00 yards
Fabric used this week: 0.00 yards

Fabric added this year: 8.50 yards
Fabric used this year: 5.75 yards

Total stash busted this year: -2.75 yards

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm a little envious of your stash report. I'm already up to nearly 40 yards of fabric this year (though I have managed to bust more than I've bought thus far... barely!). :)

Love your block. Those little acorns are so cute!