Monday, October 04, 2010

Design Wall Monday - 10/04/10


This Dear Jane block (J4) as well as block L12 are on my design wall right now. I am in between projects and I decided to make a couple of these since I haven't made any in quite a while. I started with this one because it was simple and I wanted to ease back into it. L12 was more difficult. Very small (foundation) piecing, which is done. Now I just need to applique four teeny tiny triangles onto the corners. I'm not great at applique and I'm not looking forward to doing such small pieces. Just gotta do it, though!

Check out Judy L's blog to see what is on everyone's design walls!

4 comments:

Chris said...

I want to try a DJ quilt next year. Call me crazy.....

Tamera said...

I'm thinking 2011 will be my Dear Jane year, too. I REALLY want to get rid of the fabric I don't LOVE and get my UFOs done. I have three more months. I THINK I can, I THINK I can!

Charlene S said...

That takes more courage than I have! DJ is not ever going to grace my studio unless someone gifts it.

Vicki H. said...

I am gearing up for a Dear Jane in 2011 myself. I am learing all type of skills so I am ready for it!! Great block.