Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stash Busting 2009 - Week 24

One more block on my Dear Jane quilt done this week -- M12. This was a pretty easy block. I could have pieced it in the normal fashion, but I went ahead and foundation pieced it so that I would be sure that everything would fit on the first shot. It looks like a little blip in the middle seam line, but that's just a pressing issue.

I had ordered some freezer paper sheets that can go through my printer, and I saw the fabric below at the on-line shop. I thought this was too adorable to pass up, so I got a fat quarter as an impulse buy. Oh well, I guess I just can't help it. So that's just one quarter yard added this week. On the bright side, however, I pulled four coordinating fat quarters out of my stash as a giveaway at tomorrow night's class. It is the last class of the session, and due to my new job and time constraints, I will not be teaching a summer class. So no more classes until September! Sad that I won't see my friends for a few months, but nice to have a little break and time to prepare for the next session.




Fabric in this week: .25 yards
Fabric out this week: 1 yards

Fabric in this year: 14.50 yards
Fabric out this year: 12.75 yards

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the red and white you chose for M12. It looks amazing! Do you have a plan for the cute doggie fabric?