Sunday, January 13, 2008

Class Projects

Class starts tomorrow, Monday, January 14 at 6:00 at the VMAC! Even if you didn't make it to the preview last week, everyone is welcome to sign up at the first class. Here are the projects for this session (of course, you don't have to work on all or even any of them -- bring your own project to work on if you like!)





The scale is a little off, but the top quilt is a very small wall hanging made with dimensional flying geese blocks using some hand dyed fabric I've had for years. The second quilt is twin size, and it's from our birthday sewing day that my mom has for my sister and I every year. It's from 2006, but I only just finished it last week! Finally the last one is one that my mom made years ago and let me to present this session. It was challenging to make a pattern for it, but I think I did okay!

See you all in class!

No comments: