Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stash Busting 2009 - Week 4

Class starts tomorrow night, and I'm finally done writing the patterns -- whew, glad that's done. Maybe now I can do some sewing! Above is the block for our Block Lottery, called Nelson's Victory. It's a pretty simple one, so I hope a lot of people participate! The way is works is, I hand out the pattern, and anyone interested in participating will make the block and turn it in to me. For each block they make, their name goes in a hat. On the last day of class I'll draw a name and that person wins all of the blocks. The funny thing is that the same person usually wins! She's very lucky that way! I just have fun making the blocks and getting rid of some of my scraps at the same time.

Anyhow, now on to the Stash Busting report. Same as last week, nothing in and nothing out. But now that class is starting, I should be able to get some sewing done, so I'm looking forward to that! I want to get that stash busted!!

Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric out this week: 0 yards

Fabric in this year: 6 yards
Fabric out this year: 1 yard

No comments: