Monday, February 16, 2009

Stash Busting 2009 - Week 7

Oops! I took today (Monday) off work, and because yesterday didn't feel like a Sunday, I forgot to make my Stash Busting report. I went backwards just a little, because I need to get my projects done for the next class session, and I couldn't pull the fabrics I needed from my stash :). But I surely did try!! I went through a lot of fabric, but I just couldn't work it out.

Lance and I also worked really hard on re-organizing our dining room area, which seems to have become my permanent sewing area. I had all kinds of sewing "stuff" overflowing the whole area. We had to make way for a table I bought for my new sewing machine, so we dug in and cleared the whole area out. I'm not good at organizing things (I'm good at paperwork and such, but not "things"), so it was somewhat painful for me to have so many things that didn't have places for them. But we made it through and my table was delivered today (it's nice to work for a courier company!!). It was already assembled, so we just had to juggle the tables and I think I'm finally set. Whew! Can I sew now, please???

Fabric in this week: 3 yards
Fabric out this week: 0 yards

Fabric in this year: 9 yards
Fabric out this year: 1 yard

No comments: