Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along


I've seen so many fellow bloggers who have joined the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along, I'm getting really tempted to jump in! I don't have any jelly rolls hanging around and I can't justify buying one right now, but I practically have a room full of fabric that I can cut into 2 1/2" strips. I've been enjoying the pictures on people's blogs - the blocks are fairly simple, but very contemporary and striking! It would definitely count as stash busting. Oh, what to do... If you want to see what it's all about, hop over here for the info!

1 comment:

Robin said...

LOL! Watch out-- those quilt alongs are addicting! :) I suspect if I didn't have a baby on the way, I would have jumped on that one too. The blocks have been really fun-looking so far.