Sunday, January 09, 2011

Stash Busting 2011 - Week 2


Well it's a new year, which means I begin anew with my stashbusting efforts.  I fell off with my reporting last year, but I'm pretty confident when I say that I came in about even with my fabric in and fabric out.  I didn't make any big purchases, and I didn't make any big finishes - just small ones on both sides.  I did finish a rather large quilt that I had been working on for well over a year that I made for my in-laws. However, it was a block of the month that I didn't count into the stash.

So I begin again.  No purchases this week.  Above is one of my last fabrics purchases back in November - a Bliss charm pack.  I did use some of it this weekend in a class project.  I finished the mini quilt this evening.  I'm going to call it a half yard used.  Yay!  I busted some stash already!!

Check out Judy L's blog for other stash busters!

Fabric in:  0.00 yards
Fabric out:  .50 yards

No comments: