Sunday, January 30, 2011
Stash Busting 2011 - Week 5
I finished the basket that I was planning on Monday. I'm really happy with how it came out. I had some fabric in my stash that was printed in rows of people working in cubicles. It was the perfect fit for a birthday gift for one of my husband's co-workers. I used this for the top part of the basket instead of sewing squares together. The scale of the printed row was just right. I filled it with cookies before he brought it and she just loved it! That's about the extent of my sewing this week. It doesn't really take much fabric, but it did all come from my stash, so we'll call it 1/4 yard out, and nothing in. I'm getting there slowly but surely!!
Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see how other people are doing.