Monday, October 31, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 10/31/11

On today's design wall is a partially complete Dear Jane block that I am foundation piecing.  The sections are not laid out in the correct order in the picture above, but I'll get them back in order before I put them together.  I have a few DJ blocks that are nearly complete, so I'll have some finishes to show shortly.  

And finally I also have the finished top of the Mystery Mondays project.  It's a cute candle mat.  It turned out a lot different that I thought it would and I love it!  I'll quilt it just a little and bind it and it will be a completed project.  Hey, I can even finally count some fabric out of stash when it's done!  I haven't been able to do that for a while!  It's Halloween themed, but I won't have it done today.  It was so quick and easy that I might make another one.  We'll see.

A new Mystery Mondays project starts today, so I might just be too busy with that one to make another one of these.

Check out Judy L's blog to see what's one everyone else's Design Walls!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I've not heard of Mystery Monday. Cute block and Quilt.