Sunday, November 06, 2011

Stash Busting - Week 45


I finished the project from Mystery Mondays (pictured above) and I'm super happy with it!  Unfortunately, I rushed through the binding and as a result, I'm not really happy with how that part turned out.  But it's done.  I haven't finished a project to completion for quite a while and this has really motivated me.  It was just a little side project in between the other things I'm working on, so it's kind of a bonus piece.  All of a sudden I have a cute table topper that's completely finished.  I chose to do it in a Halloween theme, so I probably should put it away until next year, but I think I'll leave it out for a while so I can admire it.  It's fairly small, but I think I'll count 3/4 yard out of the stash.  That's probably a little generous, but it motivates me to bust more stash!

Fabric in this week:  0.00 yards
Fabric out this week: 0.75 yards

Fabric in this year: 38.75 yards
Fabric out this year: 8.75 yards

Go to Judy L's blog to see how other people are doing!

1 comment:

kwiltnkats said...

I'm leaving my Halloween decorations out until Thanksgiving...afterall they are Fall decorations right? Sandi