Monday, December 26, 2011

Design Wall Monday 12/26/11


This is more "off" the design wall - finally!!  My sister and I started this baby quilt many months ago for a brand new niece.  It's tough to work on a quilt together when you live far apart.  And procrastinate.  So this is what I was doing on Christmas Eve.  Machine quilting a zig zag quilt with a cozy flannel backing.  I did get it finished (thankfully it wasn't huge).  We gave the quilt unbound.  Now my sister has it and will do the binding.  And now my "design wall" is a little emptier!  I couldn't show this quilt earlier because it was a gift.  One more quilt up there I can't show, but that will be done in a couple of weeks.  I'll get a nice clean picture of this one once the binding is finished.

It's the last Design Wall Monday of 2011!  Check out what other people have on their design walls at Judy's blog.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yea for finishing things and taking things off the design wall.

Amy said...

A very cute baby quilt! And a finish.

Daisy said...

Finally finishing the pink & white block lottery quilt! I'll have something for show and tell!

Robin said...

Woo! Yay for a finish! Flannel backs on baby quilts are so snuggly and awesome.