Monday, January 09, 2012

Design Wall Monday 01/09/12


Sorry this picture is a little dark!  Today my blocks are on an actual design board instead of my ironing board and there's not a lot of natural light where I have it.  I might have to switch back to my ironing board for pictures!  I'm working on the Just Takes 2 quilt along, and I now have all six blocks finished from the first set posted.  I decided to make mine in blue and white instead of the traditional red and white color scheme.  I have tons of blues and a lot of them were still pulled out of my stash from a previously finished project.  I'll post more about the quilt along a little later today.  I'm really motivated to stay up with this project and get the blocks done as they are posted.  So far, so good!

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what is on everyone else's design walls!

2 comments:

sophie said...

I'm using Blue for my Just Takes 2, too1 Yours look great! Will you be adding embroidery to your blocks?

Robin said...

Gorgeous! I have been so intrigued by the Just Takes 2 project, but I really want to try and finish some of my (many!) WIPs/UFOs this year-- which means no new "big" projects. So I'll just have to live vicariously through you! :)