Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stash Busting 2012 - Week 11


I haven't been posting Stash Busting reports lately because I've been really good about not buying any fabric.  However, I did buy a little today.  I headed out to Joann's to buy some batting for a quilt, and decided to pick up a few blue fat quarters for my Just Takes 2 project.  I also finally broke down and bought a piece of fabric that I had been looking at for months.  I knew that if I waited any longer, it would be gone for good.  So I got a half yard of that one.  I've already used almost a whole fat quarter since buying it earlier today, so I'm not too concerned about adding to my stash.

Here's where I stand now:

Fabric in this week:  1.50 yards
Fabric in this year:  1.75 yards

Fabric out this week:  0.00 yards
Fabric out this year:  4.50 yards

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see everyone else's stash reports!

No comments: