Sunday, October 07, 2012

Design Boards


I've been slacking off on the sewing front lately.  But class has started again, so I'm gearing up to work on some new projects.  I recently made some design boards as gifts using Lori Holt's tutorial and I think they came out great!  The only thing I did differently was to make them a little bigger.  Lori's were 10" x 10", and I made mine 15" x 15".  It was very challenging because I haven't used my glue gun for about 15 years!  I was amazed that I was able to even find it!  I made 6 last weekend and 2 today.  I meant to take a picture of the stack I had last week, but I forgot and gave them all away first.  I had one more foam board and I really wanted one for myself, so I made two more (I can get two out of one foam board).  I think they're great!  Thanks to Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonnet for another great tutorial!

No comments: