Sunday, March 03, 2013

Stash Report 2013 Week 9

I haven't been posting about my stash lately because there has been no change.  I didn't think a weekly report of "nothing in and nothing out" would be very interesting, so I haven't posted.  However, today I do have something to report.  I finished the top of the quilt I posted on this week's Design Wall Monday.  The borders are on and I think it looks great.  I'm counting that as 4 yards out of the stash.  I decided to make it smaller after I started, so I have a lot of border fabric left over.  I may use it on the back if I decide to get it quilted.  Or it will stay in my stash.  Or I'll make another one.  Lots of choices, but for now it stays in my stash.

Fabric used this week: 4.00 yards
Fabric added this week: 0.00 yards

Fabric used this year: 5.50 yards
Fabric added this year: 2.75 yards

Be sure to check on Judy L's blog to see everyone's stash reports today.

No comments: