Not much sewing went on last week. On Saturday, I did sew a few more of these blocks above that I started in a class last week. I paired up all of the units and realized that I am short some pieces. I can still get enough from the scraps I have left over, but I'll have to do some more cutting.
Class starts tonight. I spent most of the weekend writing and printing patterns. Nothing like waiting until the last minute! At least all of the sewing of the samples was finished.
I didn't post a stash report yesterday, but I did buy a little fabric last week. Someday I want to make a Spool quilt using striped fabric to look like thread. It's a project that's been in my head for a while and I just haven't made it yet. But I just found some fabric with spools on sale, so I picked up a yard to somehow incorporate into the quilt. I also got some 10" squares of batik fabrics to add to a batik scrap quilt that I'm making. Not sure exactly how much fabric they make total, so I'll call it a yard. I'll add these figures to my sidebar so I don't forget about them next week.
Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what every else is working on today!