Monday, May 20, 2013

Design Wall Monday 05/20/13


Today all I have to share on my Design Wall are a couple of hexagon flowers.  I haven't done much sewing lately, except for these hexies that I've been hand sewing in my down time.  I'm not really sure where I'm going with these, but I'll definitely do something with them eventually.  At least I don't feel like I'm completely wasting time while watching tv anymore!

I do have a quilt top that is nearly complete.  I bought some border fabric over the weekend (add two yards to the stash report!), but it's packed up to take to class so I couldn't take a picture of it.  Hopefully I'll have a picture of the completed top soon!

Meanwhile I'll be working on my hexies!

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone is working on today!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hexies are a great TV project. I like to hand quilt when I watch TV.