Monday, July 29, 2013

Design Wall Monday 07/29/13


I finished the Mystery Mondays block for the week.  It is another pumpkin block, but in a bigger scale.  I can't wait to see what next week's block with be.

Here are my two blocks together.  Other than the pumpkin, and finishing the quilt top I posted yesterday, I didn't do much sewing this week.  I did choose fabrics for a pillow I'm about to make.  Haven't cut into them yet, though.  They are calling to me, so I'll probably have part, if not all, of it finished by next Monday.


And here are my sister's blocks.  So far we are both on track!

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone else is working on today!

2 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

These are really cute, I really don't need another project but this one has taken my interest. Thanks so much for sharing the link.

Robin said...

Yay, pumpkins! I'm liking the direction of this project so far. :)