Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stash Busting 2013 - Week 30


This past week I finished putting the top together that I've been working on.  I have a hard time taking pictures of my bigger projects, so today I decided to take a cue from some of the other bloggers and took it outside pinned to my fence.  It worked out perfectly.  I took the picture from a few different angles, but in all it took less than 10 minutes.  I had to wait for the sun to move away from that part of the fence.  I think the colors are fairly true - they are maybe a little warmer in real life.

I'm approximating the yardage on this one.  I think it took about 4 yards total.  I used 2 charm packs along with yardage, so this is an estimate.

Fabric used this week: 4.00 yards
Fabric added this week: 0.50 yards

Fabric used this year: 11.50 yards
Fabric added this year: 20.25 yards

Be sure to check out Judy's blog to see how everyone else is doing with their stashes!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Festive and happy! Congrats on the fun flimsie finish! :)