Monday, March 14, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 03/14/11


Here's what's going on at the old design "table" and design "ironing board"!  I'm making (slow) progress on the blue quilt that started as a messy pile, and then became orderly piles.


It would have worked out nicely if Judy had pulled "blue" for her monochromatic challenge this month, but that's okay.  I Like this project, but I don't Love it.  We'll see how I feel when it is all together.  I usually change my mind about projects several times while making them.  One thing I'm not crazy about is that it is square.  I might add a row or maybe half rows to the top and bottom to make it rectangular.  I'll decide that later.

Check out Judy L's blog to see what is on everyone's design walls!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Projects that are "like" rather than "love" can be tough. But the blues are lovely, and I really like how they stand out against the cream. Good luck! :)